- The State Tournament will be held on April 1, 2017 at Ames Middle School.
- The schedule is now available. Click 2017 State Schedule to download and print the PDF document.
- How to get to the Tournament (click on red teardrop symbol on above map to get driving directions):
- Location: Ames Middle School, 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames, IA 50014
- Directions: Take 35 North to Highway 30. Turn west and go a few miles (looks like you might be leaving town, but you’re not) to the South Dakota/Kelley exit. Turn north (right) and stay in the right lane. Turn again onto the first street, Mortensen Road. The school is about a block from the intersection on the left, and has three entrance drives. Avoid the center drive because it is a CyRide turnaround only and is a towing zone. If you are coming from the west, you may enter enter the third drive (near the flag pole). If you are coming from the east, use the first driveway (also near the flag pole). Buses may drop off passengers and props in front of the building, but may NOT park in front of the school. Instead, buses must park behind the school in the north lot.
- For more information about where to go and what to do while in Ames, please check out Ames Convention & Visitors Bureau Web site and/or the visitors guide.
- State Tournament was held on March 4th, 2017 at Ames Middle School (Ames).
- To see how teams did at previous tournaments Tournaments , please go to Competition Results.
Global Finals Tournament
- Global Finals Tournament will be on May 24-27, 2015 at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- For more information, check out this year’s Global Finals Web site.
By my participation in an event conducted by an Affiliate, Region or other gathering related to the Destination Imagination program, the participant or participant’s parents or participant’s guardian understands and hereby voluntarily agrees to release, waive, forever discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Destination Imagination Inc., and their agents, officers, boards, volunteers, and employees from any and all liability and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services , or otherwise which may arise out of the participant’s participation in activities related to the Destination Imagination event, including travel to and from the event.