Students for a Creative Iowa events could not take place without volunteers fulfilling each and every one of the roles listed below. We would encourage you to get involved anyway you can! If you are interested in volunteering, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Team Managers
- Facilitate Destination Imagination® teams. Many Team Managers are parents, teachers, or community members.
- Help form teams, coordinate and support Team Managers, register team memberships with Destination Imagination, register teams with the local and Affiliate (state) organizations, and communicate information to teams.
- Help make tournaments successful in a variety of ways; including working in registration or sales.
- Watch the teams’ presentations at Destination Imagination tournaments and award points for Challenge solutions.
- Facilitate the activities of a particular Team Challenge for the Affiliate or a Region, a specific geographic area.
Affiliate Training Directors
- Generate, coordinate and implement training agendas for Challenge Masters, Appraisers, Coordinators, Team Managers and teams within the Affiliate (state or country), and provide support on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate Destination Imagination activities for a Region, a specific geographic area.
Affiliate Board Members
- Administer Destination Imagination activities for their state or country.
- Manage Destination Imagination activities for their state or country. They also liaise with other members of the Destination Imagination community to help the program grow and flourish.