- State Tournament is on April 6, 2013 at Ames Middle School (Ames).
- The State Schedule is now available. Click 2013 State Schedule to download and print the PDF document.
- How to get to the Tournament (click on red teardrop symbol on above map to get driving directions):
- Location: Ames Middle School, 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames, IA 50014
- Directions: Take 35 North Highway 30. Turn west and go a few miles (looks like you might be leaving town, but you’re not) to the South Dakota/Kelley exit. Turn north (right) and stay in the right lane. Turn again onto the first street, Mortensen Road. The school is about a block from the intersection on the left, and has three entrance drives. Avoid the center drive because it is a CyRide turnaround only and is a towing zone. If you are coming from the west, you may enter enter the third drive (near the flag pole). If you are coming from the east, use the first driveway (also near the flag pole). Buses may drop off passengers and props in front of the building, but may NOT park in front of the school. Instead, buses must park behind the school in the north lot.
- For more information about where to go and what to do while in Ames, please check out
- Sub-State Tournament on March 9, 2013 at Ames Middle School.
- To see how your team did at the Sub-State Tournament, please go to Competition Results
Global Finals Tournament
- Global Finals Tournament on May 22-25, 2013 at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- For more information, check out this year’s Global Finals website