It is already time for Appraiser training for the 2012 DI season, and you have a few options about where to go:
- Feb. 4, 2012 – Iowa City, Kirkwood Campus
- 1816 Lower Muscatine Rd., Iowa City, IA 52240
- Check-In: Room 255
- Feb. 11, 2012 – Kuemper Catholic High School, Carroll, IA
- 116 S. East St., Carroll, IA 51401
- Check-In: Cafeteria/Hallway
- Feb. 18, 2012 – Ames Middle School, Ames, IA
- 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames, IA 50014
- Check-In: Commons
You should arrive at 9 am to check-in/register. In order to check-in, you should bring with you:
- 2 copies of the Appraiser Registration page (Note: Your Team Manager should give you this. It is page 5 of the Iowa Registration.)
- Pages 6-7 – Appraiser Challenge Overview (one copy)
- Page 8 - Appraiser Agreement (one copy)
- A pencil/pen
- $5 for lunch or a bagged lunch
This year all Challenges will be trained at all locations EXCEPT for Challenge C, which will not be trained in Carroll.
If you have never appraised before (or even if you have), you will find that the slide show called “Appraiser Training,” found at DI University, is helpful as an overview/review.
For full details about Appraiser training, please refer to the Appraiser Information page of this Web site. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know right away by emailing email@example.com.