Connect the Dots…! is this year’s OPTIONAL Regional Tournament Day Challenge for the first 10 teams to sign up on the day of the tournament. Participating teams will perform their solutions at Closing Ceremonies. Read further for how to participate.
What to bring: In order to participate in this Challenge, you will need to locate and bring to the tournament one or more 3M brand products. These products may be found at this Web site: http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Prods/3M-Brands/. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Post-it® Notes and Flags
- Scotch® Tape
- Scotch-Brite® Sponges and Pads
- Command™ Hooks, Clips and Strips
- Nexcare™ Bandages
How to sign up:
- To participate in the Connect the Dots…! Challenge, write your team’s name and membership number on the Sign-Up List that will be available at the Sales & Registration Table.
- Complete the Connect the Dots…! Challenge Registration Form and bring it to Closing Ceremonies 15 minutes before Closing Ceremonies begin.
- Registration closes after the first 10 teams sign up. However, if a team drops out, another team may replace it.
- Follow the rules of the Challenge, which you can pick up at the Sales & Registration table. The complete rules are not available until the day of the Regional Tournament. This is a SURPRISE!
What participants will get: All participants will receive a Connect the Dots…! participation badge, with the winning team receiving an Instant Challenge kit that team members may use to prepare for the next level of competition, or simply to have fun.